Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I want to Be

What I want to be when I grow up is...
a National Wildlife Photographer.
I want to do this mainly to travel, and to capture pictures of animals.
I would mostly like to stay on the North American continent. For the reason that
the animals here are astonishing. For example the eagle, the bear, and the mountain lion.
I would also take pictures of landscapes such as sunsets,and sunrises. I
would sell my pictures to magazines, calendars and such. The money I
would make, I would save some for essential needs and donate the rest.
I would pursue this goal by taking classes that deal with photography. I would learn
about cameras and how to take care of them. I would hope that the colleges I want to attend
have these types of classes.
I would also take pictures for people I knew that had not been to certain places that they have always dreamed of going. This is my goal and always have been. The places I would want to visit, would mostly be Alaska, Canada, and the Northern states of the United States.

6 comments:

  1. describe the the certain places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was really amazing but put more discripstion in to it like whats the places you want to go and what animals and stuff like that but i still think it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. good dream and good blog i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good but can use a bit more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dream of yours sounds very interesting. I can't wait to pick up a calendar or magazine and see the pictures you took on them. I hope that you pursue your dream and move anywhere you want to. Keep on dreaming and hopefully you'll find that one dream that you want. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like this but i think its missing something

    ReplyDelete